Social Media Localisation is a global social command center based in London serving international brands. It is designed to support the in-market, local language social activity of international brands in a timely, centrally coordinated way.
Its purpose is to maximize the local relevance and engagement of global brand social activity, with market-sensitive implementation of social strategies and campaigns.
We leverage our worldwide network of carefully selected and pre-tested local editors, journalists, copywriters, influencers, and community managers, to set up in-market brand dedicated teams, trained to deliver timely local insight, content and social management.
All local activity is connected to our multilingual central command center, which implements, monitors and “Account Manages” global social initiatives, to maintain cross-market brand guardianship, visibility and consistency.
- Brand specific local language verbal guidelines: social tone of voice, cultural and legal do’s and don’ts
- Centrally coordinated real-time local language community management and engagement
- Cultural filtering and localization of central content and social campaigns, adjusted for local language, market, culture and legal specifics
- Fresh content sourced and / or generated from within each local market
- Growth of local twitter audiences based on targeted brand criteria
- Brand specific Cross-market Opportunity and Risk real-time alert system
- Help International Brands to achieve maximum ROI during big events.